Digitrax Super Chief 5A XTRA system
(£274.10 excl. VAT)
Includes the New 29 function DT402 throttle
- With DT402 throttle
- 29 Functions (F0-F28)
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- The Super Chief Starter Set is designed for the model railroader who wants all the latest features available in command control today.
- Super Chief can run up to 120 locos & throttles at the same time.
Super Chief Xtra Starter Set Includes:
- DCS 100 Command Station/Smart Booster (5 Amps)
- *New* DT402 Super Loconet Infra-Ready Throttle with 29 Functions (F0-F28)
- UP5 Panel
- One LT1 Test Kit for Decoders and LocoNet Cables
- Complete Set of Manuals
Note: Digitrax Starter Sets do not include mobile decoders or power supplies. There are a wide variety of DCC decoders available today and some are made to fit specific locomotives. Some decoders have more features and cost more money and some are less expensive with fewer features. Your DCC Supplies will be able to assist you in choosing the “right” decoder for your layout. There are many different power supplies that you can use to power your Digitrax system and you may already own an appropriate power supply so rather than force you to purchase a power supply you may not need.
DT402 Super Throttle and DCS100 Command Station Offers:
- User interface makes DCC simple.
- Dual throttle controls.
- Full numeric key pad.
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User friendly text messages to guide you.
- Click encoders for smooth speed control.
- Multi-line LCD display puts all information at your fingertips.
- Infra-ready out of the box. Radio version available.
- Ready for transponding and cab signalling.
Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Run up to 120 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 120 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one or more locos without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
5 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- 8 Amp Version Also Available
- Control 29 Functions (F0-F28)
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).