Delivery & Returns
Common questions on product returns:
Q: An item I bought is faulty or may have been damaged in the post.
A: Faulty items and warranty claims can be returned for replacement or repair free of charge using the freepost label on your order paperwork:
- Call us on 01905 621999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK customers can use the freepost returns label on the order paperwork to post the item back to us. Ensure you keep your proof of postage from the post office until we have issued your refund or replacement.
Q: What is the 365 day return policy?
A: In simple terms, you can return any product free of charge (within the UK) up to 30 days after delivery, after 30 days you just need to pay the postage costs of returning your item, which should be unused and with all packing, manuals and accessories etc.
Q: An item I have purchased has developed a fault after purchase, what do I do?
A: Sorry to hear this. No problem. If it’s within it’s warranty period just complete the form on the back of the order paperwork or enclose a letter explaining the problem and return the item using the Freepost label. If it’s outside it’s warranty or you are unsure, simply give us a call and we’ll discuss the options available.
Q: How do I return an item?
A: Here’s what to do:
- Call us on 01905 621999 or email email@example.com for a returns number.
- Goods received 30 days ago or less, within the UK: Use the freepost label on the order paperwork. Ensure you obtain proof of postage from your post office and retain it until we have received your item and actioned the refund.
- More than 30 days (maximum 365 days) after delivery, or, if you are not in the UK: You must pay the return postage. We suggest the use of an insured service. (N.B. Returns made using our freepost address and which are not faulty will incur a return postage charge of Â£4.50).
- Returned products which are not warranty claims must be in a new, unused, undamaged condition inclusive of its packing, containing all original documents (Instruction manuals, Warranty Cards, Accessories, and cables, etc.) otherwise, up to a 20% restocking fee maybe deducted from your refund.
- Member Reward Scheme points earned against items returned and refunded or exchanged will be removed or adjusted in accordance with the Member Rewards Scheme terms and conditions.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: Phone us on 01905 621 999, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at Unit 17a, Top Barn Business Centre, Worcester road, Holt Heath, Worcestershire. WR6 6NH UK
Q: Where can I find your full Terms and Conditions?
A: Our terms can be found here Delivery and returns are detailed in section 5