SL51-4DA Steam Sound and motor decoder
(£61.45 excl. VAT)
The SL51-4 is a combined sound and motor decoders for gauges HO/OO
- Total output of 1.5A,
- 1 W sound,
- 4 auxiliary functions
- 16 MBit sound memory (approx. 200 seconds),
- 16 bit sound
Motor Drive: Suitable for all direct current and alternating-current motors in HO/OO gauge. The maximum total load should not exceed 1.5A. It offers high frequency 16kHz engine control for Faulhaber motors. Also steplessly adjustable 30-150 cycles per second for traditional motors. The SL51 provides 14, 28 or 128 speed steps. Back EMF load balance regulation, full address area from 1 to 10240 and on the main programming..
Sound:1 Watt of power output for sound, 3 channels playable at the same time, 16Mbit sound memory (approx. 170 seconds.) 16Bit sounds, load-sensitive change of sound
Driving decoder part :
- Full NMRA-COMPATIBLE (DCC data format)
- Full "function mapping" according to NMRA (free allocation of outputs)
- Dimmable Function outputs
- Dimming frequency 1.2 kHz,
- LED direct connection possible
- Full address area 1-10240
- Recognises the LGB serial protocols
- Modifiable speed characteristics
- Low-frequency engine control 30-150 cycles per second
- 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- 4 high output function outputs, short circuit proof
- On the main programming
- Hard RESET, user CV's
- Adjustable breaking time with HLU
- Signal-dependent train control system (HLU Zimo, switchable)
- Loco number recognition (Zimo, switchable)
- Fully programmable with Roco Lok-Maus 2 (also values to 255 as well as CVs)
- Reliable overload protection for motor - and auxiliary outputs
- 2 CVs sentences freely programmable (for own and/or 3rd party applications. E.G.. Changes on club layouts, double headers)
Sound decoder part
- Easily programmable using the Sound Programmer,
- .wav format 11kHz, 8 or 16 bits sounds
- Up to 8 sound sequences
- 3 sound channels (play 3 sound sequences at the same time)
- Volume individually adjustable
- Speed and load-sensitive change of sound, loop function, starting delay for Diesels...
- Load-sensitive contact rating of the auxiliary exits (steam sound dependent on load)
- 8 or 16Mbit (approx. 200 seconds) sound storage capacity
- free selection of the number of cylinders (2 cylinders, 3 or 4 cylinders)
- synchronization by reed contact, sensor or via internal speed characteristic
- all sound functions free-adjustably and switchable according to NMRA function mapping etc............
Dimensions: SL51 27 x 15 x 3.7 mm (L/B/H)
The SL51 is fully compatible with all systems, which use the NMRA DCC data format, applicable (e.g. Digitrax, Lenz, LGB, UHL-BREAK, Zimo, Roco,etc.)
- The SL51 supports the complete ZIMO signal-dependent train control system and the loco number recognition protocol (without unintentional "creeping" out of the block section).
- the 10 bit processor possesses a Flash MEMORY, and is software upgradable.
- Safety device for children: lockable so that one cannot delete or reprogram by mistake.
- All outputs of the decoder are supplied by an internal bridge rectifier, which makes maximum total value of current possible of 1.5A.
- Rail voltage 8 - 24 V
- maximum current (3 second)- 2 A
- maximum output of the decoder 1.5 A
- dimensions (L x B x H) 27 x 15 x 3.7 mm
- operating temperature - 20 to + 80 C
- (15x11x8 mm/8 ohm loudspeakers)
- 1 Watt of 8 ohms of 4/16Mbit sound memory up to 200 se