Members Reward Club (MRC) Terms and Conditions
Membership and use of points:
1. To join the scheme you must ‘opt-in’ via our internet shop, or by contacting us by phone, email or by visiting our Holt Heath shop.
2. All participants in the MRC Scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
3. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at our discretion.
4. The MRC account is for the sole purpose of administering the scheme and does not offer or imply credit facilities.
5. MRC points are non-transferrable, and cannot be sold or traded in anyway and may only be used by the person residing at the registered address of the MRC account.
6. Business and trade customers are excluded from collecting and/or redeeming MRC points. Points which are collected on an account intended to benefit a business shall be deemed to be void.
7. You can only collect points on goods, training course and service orders placed in conjunction with your MRC Account. Once logged in, items ordered through our website will automatically accrue points on valid items. You must inform our staff/show your membership card on orders placed by other methods or points may not be credited to your account.
8. Points will not be accrued for Deposits, Payment on Account, Christmas club etc. until purchases utilising such funds are finalised.
9. Postal charges will not accrue MRC points.
10. 1 point will be awarded for every complete £1 spent in a single transaction.
11. We reserve the right to vary the amount of MRC points offered per £1 on promotional items.
12. Items returned or credited shall void the associated MRC points awarded at the time of sale, unless exchanged for products with an equivalent or greater value. Exchange for a greater or lesser value shall adjust the total of MRC Points accordingly.
13. MRC points shall not be issued in addition to staff or other discretionary discounts.
14. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. We reserve the right to vary this rate at any time.
Your balance and spending points
15. Your purchase receipt will show the accumulated amount of MRC Points at the time of issue.
16. A minimum current balance of 500 points is required to redeem your points.
17. Points are redeemable at the prevailing rate in our shop, on our internet store, by telephone and at exhibitions.
18. There is no expiry time for Points other than under clause 21.
19. There is no minimum or maximum number of points which you are able to redeem other than the qualifying balance specified in clause 16.
20. Members Reward Points have no cash value.
21. We reserve the right to terminate the Members Reward Club point Scheme on issuance of 90 days’ notice, after which, points shall cease to be issued. Your MRC balance shall remain valid for a further 180 days after termination of the scheme, after which they shall be rendered void.
22. We reserve the right, at any time and without notice to:
(a) Decline to open a MRC account; and
(b) On reasonable grounds, withdraw or close your MRC account, or
(c) To alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Members Reward Club Scheme.
Reasonable grounds include (but are not limited to):
(i) Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or
(ii) Any use or attempted use of a MRC Account in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or
(iii) Any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of an MRC Account Holder in connection with this scheme.
23. The Promoter of the DCC Supplies Members Reward Club Scheme is: DCC Supplies Ltd, 17a, Top Barn Business Centre, Worcester road, Holt Heath Worcestershire WR6 6NH Unite Kingdom.
Data Protection Statement
24. How we will use your details:
- To operate and maintain our MRC Scheme.
- To understand our customers’ needs
- To improve our range of services and products.
- To contact you with offers and information about products we consider maybe of interest to you based on your purchases. (You can change your contact preferences at any time via your account control panel)
25. From time to time we may make promotional offers in conjunction with our partners. You have the option to opt-out of such promotions at the time of joining, at any time via your control panel, or by contacting us by telephone on 01905 621 999 / 0845 224 1601 or by post at DCC Supplies Ltd. Unit 17a, Top Barn Business Centre, Worcester road, Holt Heath, Worcestershire. WR6 6NH UK.