2S-007-019 Pannier NCB 7754 N Gauge
£72.00 Inc. Vat
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pannier Tanks were used almost exclusively in Britain by the GWR.
They were brought into service to replace earlier built saddle tank locomotives. The new design offered the locomotive a low centre of gravity, a reasonable range and easier access to the working of the locomotive. In all, 863 were built between 1929 and 1950 and sixteen survived into preservation.
Eleven 5700 saddle tanks were bought by London Transport for use on shunting duties on the London Underground Network. These were numbered L89 to L99 and continued in service until 1971. The locomotives durability and functionality is attested by the fact that the last locomotive in service was used well into the 1970?s by the National Coal Board at the Deep Duffryn Colliery at Mountain Ash.
- Finely moulded body with many separately added fine details
- DCC Ready (NEM651 – 6 pin socket)
- Cast wheels with fine relief and appropriate colouring
- Tungsten chassis and all wheel pick up
- Includes Magnetic Couplers Fitted (Standard couplers are in the accessory bag)
- Accessory bag with spares and other added detail.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.